What is the Urban Movie Channel?
The Urban Movie Channel is operated by the AMC Networks, and it features original Urban theme movies and TV series. It covers performances by Kevin Hart, Jamie Foxx, and Charlie Murphy documentary films, true series, and drama for African and American Urban audiences. This Urban Movie Channel is now available on Roku streaming, which provides the simplest way to stream the content on TV.
What’s the Vision of the Urban Movie Channel?
It strives to grow as the most trustworthy provider of quality urban recreation to what has essentially been undeserved.
What Does the Urban Movie Proffer via Roku?
- At first, the Urban Movie Channel on Roku can offer a vast library of films, comedy specials, stage plays and documentaries that targets the Urban audience
- Moreover, the movies are categorized based on the genre like Action, Comedy, Documentary, Horror, Music and Dance, Tales from the streets
- On the other hand, this channel is now proffering a free 14 day trial period a subscription of $2.99 per month
- Similarly, the yearly subscription is $29.99
- Secondly, movies are added to the list every week, and you will be able to launch it specially chosen content, DVD extras
- Finally, you can subscribe to the UMC channel from your mobile, tablet and computer
- Roku has this channel in its channel store, search for the channel, download the channel by choosing the Add channel option
- Moreover, you can also enjoy the offers of the UMC channel on your Roku streaming device
What are the Shows and Movies Available on the Urban Movie Channel?
- Out of Time
- Horror Noire:v A History of Black Horror
- Harlem Nights
- The Perfect Game
- Brother to Brother
- One Eight Seven
- The Colony
- Breaking a Monster
- Powder Blue
- Black Coffee
- Blood Done Sign My Name
- Dark Girls
- White Wedding
- Don’t Let Me Drown
- The Hip Hop Project
- A Girl Like Grace
- Just Another Day
- The Happy Sad
- The Suspect
- Chain Letter
- A Cross to Bear
- And much more
How to Create the UMC Channel Account?
In here we give you step by step guidelines to create your UMC account:
- Firstly, you have to visit the UMC Channel sign up site to create your UMC account
- In there, you must fill the form by entering your name, address, mobile number, etc
- After that, provide your account with an email address that you are currently using so that you get all the details of the UMC channel
- Secondly, create a secure password for your account to use it as the account credentials
- Moreover, now you have to choose the mode of payment to get your account
- Similarly, you can either choose the PayPal method or the Credit card to pay the bucks
- Once after paying the bucks, the UMC channel account is yours
- Finally, the UMC channel account is ready for further usage
How to Add and Stream the Urban Movie Channel on My Roku Device?
Preceding are the instructions for downloading and watching Urban Movie channel on Roku streaming device:
- At first, you have to get the Roku home screen on your TV
- Long press the Home button on the Roku remote to access the Roku home screen
- After that, press the button on the remote to scroll to the left side of the Roku screen to enter into the Roku channel store
- Secondly, search for the UMC channel among the popular streaming services
- Moreover, if you cannot find the channel, then input the name of the channel in the Find bar
- Similarly, wait for the result and get UMC channel from the result
- On the other hand, you have to choose the Add channel option to download the channel on your Roku device
- Wait for some time for the channel download to get complete
- Once after the downloading process, you can access the channel on the Roku device
- Finally, you can access the Urban Movie Channel using the login credentials
- Now, start up streaming and enjoy the experience of watching Urban routine on your Roku streaming device
To clarify your doubts or to get more details about the Urban Movie channel and its activation process on Roku, feel free to contact our professional expert squad for their kind assistance @ +1-805-283-0400 or visit Roku.com/link.