HBOGO Roku Activate
The “Home Box Office”, popularly known as HBO is a must-have addition to your streaming device if you are into pure entertainment. Though the channel is famous for the collection it has under the “action” genre, it has many remarkable contents across the other genres too. “Curb your enthusiasm” one of the famous comedy sitcoms is also available on the channel. The aspect of bringing together the creamy layer of the physical media is a lot tougher than it sounds. The channel is also available on many famous platforms that include Roku-one of the popular streaming device in the country. Read this blog to find out how to proceed with the HBOGO Roku activate.
What are the Shows that I can Stream if I Complete the HBOGO Roku Activate?
You will have access to the following shows once you are done with the HBOGO Roku activate.
- The sopranos
- The leftovers
- Game of thrones
- The wire
- Curb your enthusiasm
- True blood
- Sex and the city
- Six feet under
- True detective
- Silicon valley
How to Add HBOGO on Roku?
Before you can proceed with the HBOGO Roku activate, you have to add the channel to your list.
Follow the steps below to add the HBOGO channel on your Roku.
- Launch the Roku device by selecting the right input from the TV.
- Once you have the device launched, allow the updates to complete if any available; if not proceed with the flow.
- Updating the device to the latest version of the software will reduce the window for errors.
- After the updates are over, go to the Roku channel store.
- Search for the HBOGO channel by typing it on the search bar.
- You can simply use the search icon on your remote.
- You can also use the voice commands to simply jump to the direct results by skipping all the intermediary steps.
- Make sure you are precise while searching for the channel using the voice command.
- Once you hit the search button, you will see a list of results generated relating to your input.
- Choose the channel you are looking for.
- Once you select the channel, you can see the “add channel” option on your screen next to the description of the channel.
- Click on the “add channel” option and wait for the download to begin.
- Once the download begins, it will take only a few seconds for the download to complete.
- After the download is over, go back to the home screen and search among the list of channels on your device.
- Once you find the HBOGO, launch it.
Signing in and How to Activate the HBOGO Roku Activate?
If you have an existing credential for the channel, you can simply proceed with that. But if you are new to the channel, follow the steps below to complete the activation and signing in process.
- After you download the channel, launch it.
- Look for the “browse” option. Select it and click on the “welcome” option.
- If you are unable to find the “browse” option, try playing any show or movie form the channel. This will trigger the sign-in option to appear on the screen.
- Select “sign-in”. You will see a code that comprises of 6-digits. Note down the code on a paper or notepad.
- Now, open your laptop or smartphone and launch your browser.
- Once you launch your browser, visit hbogo.com/tvsignin. This will lead you to the activation page of the channel.
- Once you reach the site, enter the HBO Go activation code you have noted down and proceed further.
- The code will take a few seconds to pass the verification, so sit tight.
- Once the code verifies you have to choose the TV provider.
- After you choose your TV provider, sign in with the corresponding credentials.
Are you New to this Channel?
- If you are new, you will have to create a new profile for the channel.
- Enter a user ID and feed in your e-mail address and zip code and proceed further.
- Your profile will be updated in a jiffy.
- Now all that’s left is to stream the shows on your HBOGO channel.
Hiccups During the Sign-in?
Try the following troubleshooting steps to overcome these hiccups.
- Try using an alternate browser while signing in to the channel.
- Try narrowing down the problem – proceed with logging in HBOGO.com or the app on your mobile or tablet.
- Try updating the channel or the device’s software to the latest version.
- If you still experience similar issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the channel on your device.
If you need more information on how to add HBOGO on Roku or how to proceed with the HBOGO Roku activate, please contact our customer support team @ +1-805-283-0400 or Roku activation code who are more than happy to help you with your doubts.