WWE Network on Roku
World wrestling entertainment, famously known as WWE has fans all over the world. Even though everything on that show is coordinated, it is beautifully depicted on the channel. No one can deny the fact that they tried to replicate the moves of their favorite WWE superstar at some point in their life. WWE has a massive reach among the fans. Even though wrestling is a violent sport, fans never stopped supporting this traditional channel. Even WWE has proved to be an excellent platform by shedding the limelight on their top performers. They get a chance in Hollywood and many other openings. Read this blog to find out how to watch the WWE Network on Roku.
Here is a List of Famous WWE Players….
- The Rock
- John Cena
- Rey Mysterio
- Brock Lesnar
- “Stone cold” Steve Austin
- Randy Orton, and a lot more.
How to Add the WWE Network on your Roku Device?
For you to activate your WWE network on Roku, you have to install the channel in the first place. Follow the steps below to add the WWE network on Roku.
- Go to the search bar on your Roku device by clicking the search icon on your remote.
- Now type in “WWE network” or simply “WWE” and hit on the search button.
- A list of results will display. Choose the one that best matches what you are looking for.
- Once you select the channel, click on the add channel tab or the download tab.
- Once complete, check your Roku channel store if the WWE network is on your arsenal.
How to Activate the WWE Network on Roku?
You can use the WWE network login credentials to enter into the account. There is no separate activation process though you need to enter the login credential correctly.
- Power up your laptop or computer or your smartphone and open your web browser.
- In your browser, type in wwe.com and hit on the search button.
- Now a webpage will open with all the latest news on the WWE platform.
- On the right side of the website, you can see the “start your free trial” option.
- WWE Network offers a one-month free subscription that you can use to test drive the channel.
- Once you click on the “free trial” tab, a page will load where you have to enter all the basic information like your email ID, password, first name, last name, etc.
- After this, you have to provide your details like your country, address, city, postal code, etc.
- Once you enter all these details on the website, proceed to the next step.
- Here you have to choose your payment method and feed in your chosen payment method’s details.
- As agreed, your first month will be free of subscription, but from the next month, you will be charged through your credit card.
- After you enter all these details, you may have to choose a plan to proceed further.
- Choose a plan of your choice and click on continue.
- Once you have provided the payment details and your account is created, you can use these account credentials on any device you want.
- Go back to your Roku device and launch your WWE network channel on the device.
- The initial boot-up might take a couple of seconds to load up.
- Once it loads the sign-in page, use your account credentials to sign in to the channel.
- Now you can stream all those killer moves on your Roku.
How can I Stream WWE Network Live Stream on Roku?
You can live stream the shows on WWE network using only the dedicated app or channel. The famous live event Royal Rumble is available only on the WWE network channel or app. So you have to use the login credentials to login and stream the event live from your homepage of the channel.
Troubleshoot WWE Network on Roku
The following are some of the common issues with the WWE network app
- Slow internet connection
- Limited bandwidth
- Intermittent internet connection
- Unstable streaming or buffering
Follow the steps below if you face any issues with the WWE Network on Roku or the WWE network not working on Roku.
- Make sure your internet connection is up to the point. A fast internet connection is required to stream the contents on the channel.
- Restart your Roku device and also the router if you have any problems with the internet connection.
- Check your payment status if you still can’t play any videos after checking the internet connection.
- Try narrowing down the problem by checking if the channel works on other platforms like mobile, website, etc.
- Limit the number of devices that are connected to your network. The more the number of devices on your network, the speed gets split into so many parts. This will eventually slow down your internet speed.
- If you can get an Ethernet cable to connect to the device without any kinks or knots, it would be a better option rather than connecting with a Wi-Fi.